Engagement day

Have you ever watched the movie called “The Wedding Planner” with Jennifer Lopez? Well, I have, like four or five times honestly, and this is where my passion for weddings comes from. I always had this dream of becoming a wedding planner or working in the event industry in general. Anyway, this isn’t the real topic here, but one thing you have to remember is that I am really interested in the wedding sector. Knowing that I always enjoyed taking photos, I’ve got the opportunity to experience wedding photography. It was not a wedding but I was so happy to be able to capture this magical moment for one my oldest friend who got engaged. It was a simple ceremony at home, with family and friends. I have to say that I prefer natural photos, when people are not looking directly at the camera, I love to capture those moments, and I feel like those kind of photos say so much more...

Popular Posts